Monday, September 26, 2011

So I think I like Salt and Pepper Shakers...


Hmmm.... Is it a conscious decision to collect things or is it something we don't even know we are doing? Maybe at first it's a subtle action that so no one even notices; a couple of things you buy here and there. But before you know it you are hiding them when you bring them in the house and are afraid the rule of "bring something in, take something out of the house" being enacted by those you live with. That is a scary scenario. So when is too much too much? I guess when you are running out of space, or when you show someone your collection and they go " oh, wow! you have a lot!"( in a fake kind of tone where they want you to think that they like it when they are secretly thinking about running scared out of your home) instead of genuinely commenting on how awesome the collection is. Do you only think it's cool, or are there others like you? Well I have recently started getting interested in salt and pepper shakers. Can I consciously decide to just like them a lot from afar or will it progress to a physical collection? I guess we'll see...I'll keep you posted.

Ohh and check these out if you have given into collecting...






No comments:

Post a Comment